Beacon develops and manages the implementation of leading-edge energy solutions for public sector and private clients including energy efficiency improvement, demand response, performance contracting and demand management programs.
Energy efficiency and management is critical to the economic, social and financial success of our nation. Key benefits of energy efficiency on both an end-user and societal level include:
- Saving money
- Reducing negative impacts on the environment
- Providing a reliable energy supply source (saved energy is a cleaner way to produce energy)
- Enhancing national security
- Promoting economic growth
Our clients have benefited from our proven experience optimizing energy economics through infrastructure upgrades and procurement strategies. Beacon provides a seamless, integrated approach to developing and implementing supply and demand-side energy solutions. We offer our clients unparalleled certainty of process in solution development, including:
- energy use and infrastructure analyses
- project procurement document development and management
- preparation, negotiations and initiation of contracts
- project submittal review and management
- construction implementation and management
- start-up and commissioning
- quality assurance oversight
- performance assurance management
- financing strategies development
Beacon’s mission is to create substantial, lasting value for our clients. We have successfully accomplished this through asset optimization and risk management strategies that are critical to energy infrastructure performance.
Our core mission is to help our clients maximize the availability, reliability and economic performance of their energy assets and optimize their energy procurement strategies. By establishing energy optimization strategies, Beacon helps clients achieve operational excellence and improved bottom-line performance.
Beacon’s supply advisory and management expertise uniquely extends our risk management objectives, and includes fuel analysis and consultation, procurement solicitations, procurement negotiations and contracting, and on-going administrative management.