Beacon helps clients procure and manage competitive energy supply in deregulated markets. We implement a reasonable and methodical approach to planning and execution to help our clients receive the best value, inclusive of price, risk management and quality of service. Our process enables our clients to consider, evaluate and implement the best economic solution for energy supply and also evaluate other related measures and options that may provide value.
Our comprehensive energy supply management program includes developing:
- a thorough analysis of commodity market opportunities including a comparative review and financial analysis of competitive energy supply pricing vs. standard rate tariffs
- a review of current budgets and contract requirements
- a forecast of future consumption needs at all facilities
- an assessment of available purchase structures – product, pricing methodologies and risk tolerance
- a preliminary review of key business terms and conditions specifically required by the client
- competitive procurements for each commodity type
- a scoring matrix and financial model to quantitatively assess the various factors based on their importance to the client and to assist in supplier selection
Beacon provides support in contract negotiation and assistance relative to the commercial terms and conditions of the agreements between the client and the various suppliers.